Student Blogging Challenge Week 9: My Bucket List

Hi Edubloggers

For this week’s activity, I decided to display my Bucket List. If you don’t know, A Bucket List is a list of activities that you want to accomplish before you die. Because I am very open-minded this list is pretty long.

1. Eat Kobe Japanese Beef

According to Wikipedia, Kobe beef originates from the Tajima strain of Japanese Black cattle, raised in Japan’s Hyōgo Prefecture according to rules set out by the Kobe Beef Marketing and Distribution Promotion Association.

According to consumers, the beef literally melts in your mouth.

2. Be a Healthcare volunteer in Delhi, India

Because India is a developing fitting into our ever-changing world, it has yet to make advancements. However, it’s people are suffering as they are suffering starvation and drinking contaminated water. People who visit Delhi join the healthcare team to help improve its standards

3. See a Auora Borialis in Norway

An Auora Borealis is a electrical spree of satisfying lights originating in the Thermosphere and form at the North and South poles. People who see it are rare, but are filled with awe by its jade-colored phenomenons.

4. Climb Mount Fuji

Like many aspiring mountain hikers, Mount Fuji or Fuji Yama is a place of nature with its snowy peaks and tranquil cherry blossoms. It normally takes six hours straight to climb, but like all high mountains, have stopping sites.

5. Look at Arashiyama’s Bamboo forests

is a district on the western outskirts of Kyoto, Japan. It also refers to the mountain across the Ōi River, which forms a backdrop to the district. Arashiyama is a nationally designated Historic Site and Place of Scenic Beauty

Photo Credit: Norse_Ninja Flickr via Compfight cc

6. Go to Asano factory or   Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten

One of the last things in my Bucket list that is the most awaited is going to Asano Taiko factory in Japan or Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten. These factories have been here for 500 to 600 years and have been the most widely-known ancient Taiko shops in Japan and America. What makes there factories special besides its age is how they make it. They carve the body out of a single piece of Keyaki or Caucasian Zelkova which is highly sought for now because of how rare it is.