Student Blogging Challenge Week 8: Count out Three

Hi Edubloggers,

This post is going to talk about which blogs I commented on for this week’s challenge.

The first Blog I commented on was Olivia’s Blog. I commented on her blog because she wrote a very interesting post about the Gods of Olympia. Here’s what I wrote.

Hi Olivia,

This post was very informative yet concise. I really enjoy reading myths about certain lore and this expanded my horizon of knowledge. Here’s my Blog.

Cheers,
Hmschad

I then commented on Marianna’s Blog because we shared similar hobbies such as reading and was intrigued by her Child Labor Prevention Post. Here’s what I wrote.

Hi Marianna,

I really like you blog decor and agree that Child Labor should be ended. It was a very concise post.

Here is my Blog!

Cheers,
Hmschad

Finally, I commented on James’ Blog which he talked about where he lived which coincidentally helped me in a Geobee Competition.

Hi James,

This was a very interesting and informative post. I live in Hawaii where it has been pretty rainy lately but is synonymous with being tropical. Did you ever hear about the Geography Bee, it is similar to a Spelling Bee but is like a trivia overload. This post actually helped me answer a Tiebreaker question.

Here is my Blog that talks about Japanese rituals which are popular in Hawaii from plantation workers.

Cheers,

Hmschad

Bye,

Hmschad