SBC Week 7, Activity 3: Debating

Hi Edubloggers,

Would rather have a negative digital footprint or no footprint at all? I would rather have no digital footprint for reasons bellow.

Photo Credit: Christoph Scholz Flickr via Compfight cc

1.) You will have a bad reputation: When you have a negative footprint, you can lose a lot of opportunities as well as being hacked, and not making any friends.

2.) You have a greater chance of getting bullied; If you post inappropriate photos that are public, someone might mock you.

3.) You might get hacked: If you announce public information, the greater the chance someone might hack you and do things that you don’t take part of.

4.) You’ll be flagged: Some people are good about keeping the internet safe. So when they see inappropriate photos, they will most likely report it to prevent younger users to be poisoned by disproportionate photos.

5.) You’ll lose your opportunity to get into a good college or get a good job: Colleges and jobs look at your logs for behavior and how academic you are including your digital records. If they see a drunken photo, most likely they would sway to not choose you all because of an incident.

6.) You’ll be logged or signed in into inappropriate websites that you did not want to be part of: Part of hacking into people’s accounts, they might sign you into various clubs that will change everything.

In conclusion, I think it is better to stay anonymous than to be a misfit on the internet. What do you think? Feel free to leave a comment down bellow for your ideas.

Later,

Hmschad

One thought on “SBC Week 7, Activity 3: Debating

1. Hey Chad,

I enjoyed reading your post on Debating. Also, I would rather have no digital footprint at all because with a negative one, everyone would know how negative you are. Don’t forget to comment.

– Syd 🙂