Trimester 1 Portfolio

Hi Edubloggers,

Here are five pieces of work that I think are the best that I did this trimester.

1.  Math

Photo by me

For math, we did a big project teaching 7th Grade how to use this site called Banzai Financial Literacy which teaches youths about financial scenarios. My team, who consisted of  hmscaden and hmsmax pretty good and me and my team worked well together.

2. Language Arts

Early in the Second Trimester, we will participate in the Challenger Mission Moon Mission which is a simulation of the Apollo Mission going to the Moon. In order for it to work, we all need to work as a team by signing up for different positions, which we need to write a Cover Letter and Resume for. Here is my Cover Letter above.

3. Life Science

Earlier this Trimester, we collaborated with companies working to find new ways to help the Earth and  we were to give ideas to help Marine life. In the link below, you will see my idea about making a Metallic Albatross to mimic the memory of regular albatrosses and eat marine debris, and utilizing a chemical that dissolves plastic.

– Find it here!

4. Social Studies

My best work in Social Studies is a Five Themes of Geography of Boston, Massachusetts. This slideshow shows physical and human statistics such as Human Environment Interaction

5. Research Skills

Research Skills is a extracurricular class similar to S.T.E.M. For this assignment, we found out our ancenstry and ethnicity. Due to sharing permission , I cannot paste this slide in. However, here is a picture.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post! What are some of your best pieces of work?